Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pittsburgh Zoo Day

Pittsburgh Zoo 0050
We have been very busy at the Ranch after our vacation in Pittsburgh. We did get to visit the Pittsburgh Zoo when we were there. I like the zoo, and I had not been in a number of years, maybe even since the 1990's!

Pittsburgh Zoo 0007

Pittsburgh Zoo 0022
This tiger's face reminds me so much of Nilla! She makes the same face as this tiger.

Pittsburgh Zoo 0043

Pittsburgh Zoo 0052
It was really a hot summer day, so the zoo animals were trying to keep cool.

Pittsburgh Zoo 0061
Check out this bear cooling off in his swimming pool.

Pittsburgh Zoo 0060

Pittsburgh Zoo 0090
I love the penguin room. They are always so much fun to watch them play and swim.

Pittsburgh Zoo 0091
Look at this little guy! he is so cute.

Pittsburgh Zoo 0152
Another favorite animal of mine are otters! I just love them. They look so cute when they play and groom their faces.

Pittsburgh Zoo 0168

IMG_0174
Pittsburgh Zoo has a new baby otter. Here he is in his swimming pool. He would cry and swim around and then he had some fish. His cries really sounded like a baby. He looks really funny in my picture here - soaked!

IMG_0176
Everyone wanted to see the baby otter.

IMG_0192
We also got to watch the seals have their dinner, too! They were noisier than the baby otter!

IMG_0199

IMG_0220
Then I got to pet a deer called Buttercup! What a great day! I love deer. This one was especially sweet to let everyone pet her.

IMG_0210

No comments:

Post a Comment