Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Weekend in Pictures - California Edition

Ribbon lakes!
Raoul and I just returned from a weekend trip to Los Angeles, California! We had such a good time. Here are some photos from our time in beautiful California.

California.
I love the palm trees! They are all over California.

Dancers at Renegade Handmade.

Feathers.
Here are some feathers and dancers at Renegade Handmade. Renegade is awesome! So much fun, good crafts, and food trucks.

Waffles in the park.
Speaking of food trucks, I had to try a waffle from the waffle truck. I think waffles are my favorite food.

Pink parasol.

California flowers.

S'mores making at the restaurant.
The restaurant we went to had s'mores for dessert. We had fun with Raoul's family making s'mores as a yummy treat.

S'mores.

Evan having smores.
Evan liked the s'mores!

Roasting at the table.

Treats!

Goodnight palm tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment